My Photo
Name:
Location: Santa Rosa, California, United States

Learning to love Jesus more and more, appreciate his grace, and worship him.

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Top 10

Since I did a top 10 of why coffee is better than tea, I thought I would do a top 10 on why tea isn't so bad.

10) Tea does have caffeine.

9) Tea is served hot.

8) Tea can be served cold - and boy is it good!

7) Tea can be made is small portions - per person isn't so bad.

6) Did I mention the caffeine yet?

5) Going to the Ritz and taking high tea is a blast!

4) Tea does go well with cream.

3) Hey, England is pretty cool and they drink tea.

2) Two words: Sweet Tea.

1) It may only take 32 cups to affect you but tea does have...caffeine.

So there you have it, ten reasons why tea isn't so bad. Feel free to add 11, 12...you know the drill. Enjoy.

6 Comments:

Blogger jenylu said...

11. The pretty tea cups. That's why I started drinking tea in the first place. I'm sure all the menfolk will echo this one. :)

12. You can carry a tea bag with you and just order hot water in a restaurant. Save $$$$ (Never done it, but I've seen a few little old ladies who do just that)

10:29 PM  
Blogger Peter Brown said...

13. Drinking tea makes your coffee taste better.

14. Thai Tea, Yea!!

15. used tea bags make good food fight missles.

2:40 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

16. Chocolate Tea from Trader Joes - a great reason to drink tea!

9:52 PM  
Blogger Peter Brown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:11 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

What happened to the coffee blog? I was enjoying reading it - - -

10:34 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I think the coffee house has closed up shop???

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home